LED Lights, A boon to all!
LEDs are made from non-toxic materials, unlike fluorescent lighting that uses mercury that may pose a danger to the environment and are also recyclable and considered “green” or Earth-Friendly.
LED is the latest and most exciting technological advancement in the lighting industry. These are small, solid, extremely energy efficient and long-lasting. They are currently being used for a wide variety of applications such as residential lighting, aerospace, architectural lighting, automotive, aviation, broadcasting, electronic instrumentation, entertainment and gaming, industrial automation and controls, the military, traffic and safety & transportation. LED technology is continually advancing - producing brighter LED bulbs.
Sun: The Big Battery
Develop a Solar Array of the future today.Solar power systems derive clean, pure energy from the sun. Installing solar panels on your home helps combat greenhouse gas emissions and reduces our collective dependence on fossil fuel.Traditional electricity is sourced from fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas. When fossil fuels are burned to produce electricity, they emit harmful gases that are the primary cause of air pollution and global warming. SolarCity's carbon footprint per unit of energy production is 95% lower than that of fossil fuel power plants.
Not only are fossil fuels bad for the environment, they're a finite resource. Limited availability creates a volatile market in which energy prices can skyrocket in a short period of time.
Solar Helps You Save on Your Electric Bill. Solar’s environmental dividends are no less tangible.
As more homes and businesses across the country will install solar panels, our nation will move farther away from fossil fuel consumption and closer to a clean economy powered by the sun. The benefits of this transition will be enormous:
· Better health due to cleaner air, water, and soil
· Greater energy security due to reductions in imported fuel
· Stronger economic growth through the creation of green jobs
· Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, the main cause of catastrophic climate change, global weirding and severe weather
· Solar energy’s dividends don’t simply benefit you – the system owner. It benefits anyone who enjoys having a cleaner and more sustainable environment (which means everyone).